MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365
Earning an MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides the foundation for a position as a Dynamics 365 developer, implementation consultant, technical support engineer, or system administrator and is the first step on your path to becoming a Business Applications Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- No prerequisite skills or experience. Optional preparatory training available.
To complete an MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365 you need to pass ALL required exams below:
- Exam MB2-715(Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement Online Deployment)
- Exam MB2-716(Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration)
- Weekend Class: 09.00 am - 14.00 pm
- Midweek Class: 09.00 am - 20.00 pm